Wednesday 11 January 2017

Review of work Unit 5

The objective of my games is to click on the objects the do not belong in the water and they will dissapear leaving only the items that belong in the water. Items are ( fish x3 barrek and plants)

Feedback to improve my game

Tausif- when people click on an incorrect item it should tell you when it is wrong

Taseen-  more text explaining instructions

Tausif - add more items to the water

three things that went well with my game
 the game was successful
there was no glitches when i was making my game
my game matched the age that It needed to be for 

three things that could be improved
The  drawing could have been made better.
The games could be more interactive.
I could have had different levels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts